Welcome and thank you for your interest in a career with
Cuyahoga Community College!
- To search positions, click the Search Jobs link on the navigation bar.
- To apply for a job, click the Create Account link on the navigation bar, then search jobs. You will be prompted to create an application if you have not done so before.
- Click the Login link on the navigation bar, and enter your username and password.
This enables you to:
- Edit your existing account settings.
- Apply to new jobs.
- Review the status of positions you have applied to.
- Email postings to a friend
Tips for Applying for a Position
- You can create and save an application at any time and then use that same on-line application to apply for positions as they become available. You can also edit your existing application to update it or customize it to apply to a particular position.
- To be considered an applicant for a position, you must apply online and complete the application process for the position. When you have finished applying to a position, you will receive a confirmation number.
- Read and follow the instructions carefully and review your application materials before submitting. Please ensure your employment application is complete. Once you have certified your application for a particular position, you cannot change your application for that position.
- Submit only application materials as requested in the job posting. This applies to work samples, copies of resume/cover letter and letters of reference. Other materials such as portfolios, CDs, etc. will not be accepted.
- As part of the hiring process the College may communicate via e-mail. If you do not have an e-mail account, you can create a free e-mail account at www.hotmail.com or www.yahoo.com. Please have your e-mail account established prior to completing your online application. Also please insure that your e-mail account is current and will accept our e-mail.
View Openings by Position Type
A Human Resources representative is available to assist you Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5p.m. at (216) 987-4831 or send an email.
Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a diverse workforce. The College is an equal employment opportunity institution.
If you are a person with a disability who is in need of a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the College's application, interview and/or selection process, please contact the Office of Diversity and Affirmative Action at (216) 987-4772.
Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.